The ADF has a new Secretary of the Department of Defence, Mr Greg Moriarty.
The Department of Defence has today warmly welcomed their new Secretary of the Department of Defence, Greg Moriarty.
The Departments facebook post advises Mr Moriarty brings a wealth of experience to the role and that prior to taking up the position of Secretary, Mr Moriarty served as Chief of Staff, and earlier as International and National Security Adviser, to the Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull.
He also served as the first Commonwealth Counter-Terrorism Coordinator, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
Mr Moriarty has also held the positions of Deputy Secretary, Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Ambassador to both Indonesia and Iran.
We are looking forward to working with Mr Moriarty.
more recommended stories
- Prime Minister appoints Mr Greg Moriarty as Secretary of Defence.
The Prime Minister has announced the.
- The FACTS – Less than a quarter of F-35’s have been grounded (LATEST UPDATE)
In an update to our original article,.
- The FACTS – Less than a quarter of F-35’s have been grounded
Contrary to sensationalist reporting elsewhere that.
- RAAF P-8A Poseidon completes first overseas deployment
A Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF).
- Australia and Indonesia unite to patrol fisheries
A joint operation between the Australian.
- ADF Mobile Training Teams making a difference
ADF Mobile Training Teams are making.
- F-22 Raptors and F/A-18A/B Hornets commence combined training
Enhanced air cooperation is part of.
- ADF Basic Flying Training celebrates 250,000 flying hours
The Australian Defence Force Basic Flying.
- DCNS SELECTED FOR FUTURE SUBMARINE PROGRAM
DCNS SELECTED FOR FUTURE SUBMARINE PROGRAM-.
- Defence Force personnel commemorate Anzac Day on operations
One hundred years after the first.