New Oshkosh Firefighting trucks shown to Chief of Air Force at RAAF Base Amberley
Air Force Firefighter, Sergeant Andrew McDermott, discusses the new Oshkosh Firefighting trucks with Chief of Air Force, Air Marshal Leo Davies, AO, CSC during a tour of RAAF Base Amberley.
Over past days the Chief of Air Force (CAF), Air Marshal Leo Davies, AO, CSC visited RAAF Base Amberley, accompanied by Mrs Rhonda Davies and Warrant Officer Air Force, Robert Swanwick. During the
During the visit, Air Marshal Davies met with base personnel from a number of Units and Squadrons, attended a graduation ceremony at the RAAF School of Fire and Security, and viewed the significant base redevelopment works.
more recommended stories
- EA-18G Growler at Riverfire
RAAF EA-18G Hornet, aka the Growler,.
- Australia’s Chief of Air Force Completes First Flight in the AIR 5428 PC-21
EAST SALE, Australia, August 16, 2017 –.
- Australia’s first F-35 Joint Strike Fighter’s less than 500 days away
Australia's F-35 Joint Strike Fighters less.
- F-35 Strike Fighter Squadron Commanding Officer takes flight
Wing Commander Darren Clare taxies back.
- Final mission for Heron
Heron, receives a traditional "crossed swords".
- New Joint Capabilities Group opens for business
Newly formed Defence Joint Capabilities Group.
- ADF Support to PNG Elections
The Defence Force (ADF) has delivered.
- AP-3C Orion aircraft to provide surveillance support to the Armed Forces of the Philippines
AP-3C Orion aircraft to provide surveillance.
- Operation ACCORDION
The AN-124-100M is one of the.
- RAAF P-8A Poseidon completes first overseas deployment
A Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF).