Engineers from Defence Science and Technology today discussed current and future projects with Minister of Defence Industry.
Minister of Defence Industry, The Hon Christopher Pyne MP inspected advance Defence technologies and meet with the staff of Defence Science and Technology (DST) at their laboratories in Sydney, NSW.
Engineers from Defence Science and Technology today discussed current and future projects with Minister of Defence Industry, The Hon Christopher Pyne MP at their laboratories in Sydney, NSW.
The visit enabled the engineers and scientists of DST to showcase current and future projects to Minister Pyne.
more recommended stories
- United Nations urged to ban lethal autonomous weapons
World's top AI and robotics companies.
- SMALL BUSINESS HELPS BUILD NAVAL CAPABILITY
Research funding to pursue of innovative.
- NEW RESEARCH TO PROTECT DEFENCE AIRCRAFT
A big step towards improving the.
- TECHNOLOGICAL EDGE FOR DEFENCE IN DEFENDTEX PARTNERSHIP
Defence will invest in research into.
- Containerised Data Centre (CDC) construction
The start of the Containerised Data.
- Australian success in space with Biarri-Point GPS Cube-Satellite
Australian success in space with World.
- Defence Innovation Hub to boost Australian Industry
Defence Innovation Hub boosts Australia's Defence.
- Northrop Grumman Australia receives $223 million contract for new satellite ground station.
New Defence satellite ground station for.
- $50 million for Industry and Defence to work together on Trusted Autonomous Systems
Trusted Autonomous Systems, the Turnbull Government.
- Defence Science and Technology Group advances missile performance
Australia's Defence Science and Technology Group.