2SECFOR plays an important role in the security of Air Force assets during TS13. 2 SECFOR are responsible for the Military Working Dog (MWD) capability at RAAF Base Townsville.
Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Military Working Dog Handler, Leading Aircraftman Brad Frischkorn from 2nd Security Force, RAAF Amberley, patrols the surrounds of Williamson Airfield with Military Working Dog ‘Ice’ during Exercise Talisman Saber 2013.
Royal Australian Air Force, 2nd Security Force from RAAF Base Amberley and U.S. Air Force personnel are providing security, observation and vehicle check points as part of the Combined Combat Support Element at Williamson Airfield, in the Shoalwater Bay training area, to deny enemy access during Exercise Talisman Saber 2013.
Military Working Dogs and Explosive Detection Dogs are embedded to assist with early warning of the enemy and detect explosives in vehicles.
Exercise Talisman Saber (15 July – 5 August 2013) is a major bilateral exercise designed to improve training and interoperability between Australian and United States military forces and other government agencies. Around 28,000 Australian and U.S. personnel are taking part in the 21-day exercise, currently being conducted in the Coral Sea and military training areas in central and northern Queensland. Supporting activities are also underway in the waters of the Timor and Arafura Seas, and throughout Queensland and the Northern Territory.
more recommended stories
- US MV-22 Osprey launches from HMAS Canberra during Exercise Talisman Saber 2017
US MV-22 Osprey launches from HMAS.
- Damen SEA 1180 OPV delegation aims to boost Australian defence industry involvement
Damen SEA 1180 OPV delegation aims.
- Full Fleet of Growler Electronic Attack Aircraft arrive in Australia
Full fleet of EA-18G Growler electronic.
- HMAS Adelaide Departs
HMAS Adelaide departs drydock and is.
- Exercise Talisman Saber 2017 officially opens
Exercise Talisman Saber 2017 officially opens.
- HMAS Adelaide Departs Dry Dock after Inspection of Propulsion Pods
HMAS Adelaide is returned to her.
- Martin-Baker Australia to commence Pilatus PC-21 MRO in 2018
It represents the same partnership with.
- F 35 Joint Strike Fighter Paris Airshow Display 2017 VIDEO
Paris Airshow footage of the F.
- First Australian PC-21 Aircraft to make appearance at the Australian International Airshow at Avalon
Today the Lockheed Martin-led delivery team.
- Australian Defence Force PC-21 Completes First Flight
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd is pleased to.