HMAS Adelaide departs drydock and is returned to her regular berth after a period of maintenance within Captain Cook Graving Dock, Fleet Base East, Sydney
HMAS Adelaide departs drydock and is returned to her regular berth after a period of maintenance within Captain Cook Graving Dock, Fleet Base East, Sydney, NSW.
Landing Helicopter Dock HMAS Adelaide moved into the dry dock at Navy’s Fleet Base East in May 2017. Following the docking, Defence undertook a range of activities including access to, and a detailed inspection of the propulsion pods, defect rectification and maintenance.
HMAS Adelaide was undocked in late June 2017 and is set to undergo sea trials, it is expected she will return to her operational capability program over the months to follow.
Defence has worked closely with the original equipment manufacturers – BAE, Navantia and Siemens – to identify the causes of the issues.
more recommended stories
- Damen SEA 1180 OPV delegation aims to boost Australian defence industry involvement
Damen SEA 1180 OPV delegation aims.
- Full Fleet of Growler Electronic Attack Aircraft arrive in Australia
Full fleet of EA-18G Growler electronic.
- Exercise Talisman Saber 2017 officially opens
Exercise Talisman Saber 2017 officially opens.
- HMAS Adelaide Departs Dry Dock after Inspection of Propulsion Pods
HMAS Adelaide is returned to her.
- Martin-Baker Australia to commence Pilatus PC-21 MRO in 2018
It represents the same partnership with.
- F 35 Joint Strike Fighter Paris Airshow Display 2017 VIDEO
Paris Airshow footage of the F.
- First Australian PC-21 Aircraft to make appearance at the Australian International Airshow at Avalon
Today the Lockheed Martin-led delivery team.
- Australian Defence Force PC-21 Completes First Flight
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd is pleased to.
- Ministerial visit RAAF Base Richmond
Ministerial Visit to RAAF Base Richmond.
- MQ-4C Triton Unmanned Aircraft System
MQ-4C Triton Unmanned Aircraft System – The.