Wing Commander Darren Clare taxies back to park Australia’s No.2 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, A35-002, after his first flight in the aircraft.
more recommended stories
- EA-18G Growler at Riverfire
RAAF EA-18G Hornet, aka the Growler,.
- Australia’s Chief of Air Force Completes First Flight in the AIR 5428 PC-21
EAST SALE, Australia, August 16, 2017 –.
- Australia’s first F-35 Joint Strike Fighter’s less than 500 days away
Australia's F-35 Joint Strike Fighters less.
- First fleet of Pilatus PC-21 handed over to Defence
From early 2019, the new fleet.
- Final mission for Heron
Heron, receives a traditional "crossed swords".
- New Joint Capabilities Group opens for business
Newly formed Defence Joint Capabilities Group.
- New Oshkosh Firefighting trucks shown to Chief of Air Force at RAAF Base Amberley
New Oshkosh Firefighting trucks shown to.
- ADF Support to PNG Elections
The Defence Force (ADF) has delivered.
- AP-3C Orion aircraft to provide surveillance support to the Armed Forces of the Philippines
AP-3C Orion aircraft to provide surveillance.
- Operation ACCORDION
The AN-124-100M is one of the.