Minister for Defence Industry, the Hon Christopher Pyne MP, welcomed the industry briefing on the Naval Shipbuilding College Request for Proposal, held in Canberra today.
more recommended stories
- SMALL BUSINESS HELPS BUILD NAVAL CAPABILITY
Research funding to pursue of innovative.
- NEW RESEARCH TO PROTECT DEFENCE AIRCRAFT
A big step towards improving the.
- Keynote Address: Australian Business Defence Industry Sovereignty Forum
Keynote Address: Australian Business Defence Industry.
- Australia hosts AUKMIN
AUKMIN is an opportunity to identify.
- Defence support to domestic Counter-Terrorism arrangements
Defence support to civilian Counter-Terrorism arrangements
- $50 million for Industry and Defence to work together on Trusted Autonomous Systems
Trusted Autonomous Systems, the Turnbull Government.
- Australian Wedgetail to remain World-best
Minister for Defence Senator the Hon.
- RAAF F-35A Joint Strike Fighter Facilities opened today
Minister for Defence Industry, the Hon.
- Cutting-Edge Protection for Defence
Australian Government to spend $300 million.
- Major milestone for Defence Innovation Hub
The Defence Innovation Hub is crucial.