Australia’s next eight F-35A are in various stages of production at Lockheed Martin’s production facility in Fort Worth, Texas.
The third Australian F-35A Joint Strike Fighter has received its Australian made vertical tail as it nears production completion.
Victorian based company Marand is an Australian industry leader in the global F-35 program with an exceptionally strong performance record to date, one of which is the manufacture of vertical tails for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
Three of Australia’s full-time time staff based at the Lockheed Martin F-35 production facility at Fort Worth, Texas, in the United States of America, took the opportunity to view Australia’s third F-35A (AU 003) currently on the production line, and the first Australian F-35A to receive an Australian-made tail.
Australia’s first two F-35A aircraft are currently operating at the international F-35A Pilot Training Centre at Luke Air Force Base Arizona, while Australia’s next eight F-35A are in various stages of production at Lockheed Martin’s production facility in Fort Worth, Texas.
more recommended stories
- Australia’s Chief of Air Force Completes First Flight in the AIR 5428 PC-21
EAST SALE, Australia, August 16, 2017 –.
- First fleet of Pilatus PC-21 handed over to Defence
From early 2019, the new fleet.
- $145 Million For Hornet Maintenance Contract
Defence’s maintenance contract with Boeing Defence.
- $70 million contract for C-17A Globemaster sustainment
Twelve new jobs will be created.
- Introducing TAE Aerospace
TAE announced today that it will.
- TAE Welcomes AVM (rtd) Mark Skidmore to the TAE Board
TAE has an excellent reputation and.
- Boeing EC-135 T2+ Helicopter
A total of 15 Airbus EC-135.
- HATS military training helicopter for Australia
Boeing Defence Australia to provide HATS.